Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Doctor's Appointment Today

I had my Doctor's appointment today. Tests results for the Exercise Stress Test and Sleep Apnea Test Came back. Exercise Stress Test: negative. Sleep Apnea Test: negative. The Sleep Apnea Test Results said I had mild difficulty breathing while sleeping but not enough to have obstructive sleep apnea. I told my doctor that's probably because I sleep on my stomach with my face jammed in the pillow haha. He just gave me a side eye look. One day I will make him laugh, one day. So I still don't know what is causing my extreme exhaustion and shortness of breath. He is going to send me for a Pulmonary test and a CT Angiogram.

It's really frustrating because I finished my group therapy program in September and was ready to move on with my life. I have been taking Celexa for depression; between the group therapy and the Celexa my mood has been great. I want to feel healthy and be functional. Just have to keep trucking along. If it wasn't for the group therapy, I probably wouldn't be advocating for my health like I have been. I have been going to the doctor regularly for the past three months, trying to figure this out. Hopefully we will figure this out soon,I really don't like sleeping my life away.

No comments:

Post a Comment